- Portable Bio Toilet
- Other, Asphalt Tile, Foamed Tile, Wooden, Steel, Container
- 40 Millimeter (mm)
- Other, Wood, Steel, Alloy Aluminum, PVC
- 120 Kilograms (kg)
- Other, Plant, Workshop, Warehouse, Villa, Toilet, Shop, Guard House, Sentry Box, Office, Booth, Kiosk, House, Hotel/Restaurants, Carport
Biotoilet/Biodigester technology treats human waste at source. A collection of anaerobic bacteria that has been adapted to work at temperature as low as -5 C and as high as 50 C act as inocula to the bio-digesters and convert the organic human waste into water, methane and carbon dioxide. The anaerobic process inactivates the pathogens responsible for water borne diseases and treats the feacal matter without use of an external energy source.
The only by-product of the waste treatment process are pathogen free water, which is good for gardening and biogas, which can be used for cooking. Biotoilet do not require sewage connectivity and because the process is self contained, biotoilet are self maintenance free. While we explain the functioning of the system to users, no specific training is required.
What is a Bio Toilet ? how does a BioToilet Work ?
BioToilet is an assemble unit of toilet super structure with Bio-Digester Process Unit for complete decomposition of human sewage waste into gases and digested nutrient rich liquid fertilizer residual. Bio Toilet Mechanism is followed by Anaerobic and Aerobic Operation.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 600 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
423, Sobo Centre, South Bopal Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918068095891